TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (henceforth the “Terms”) govern your use of the Txapeldun Club and your relationship via the Txapeldun Club with Sagardi UK Limited, whose registered address is 87- 95 Curtain Road, Ground Floor & Basement, Cordy House. London. EC2A 3BS (henceforth “Sagardi UK” Txapeldun’s”, “we” or “us”).
Sagardi UK Limited. is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 (henceforth “the Act”), with registration number ZA184662. Sagardi UK Limited. will at all times act in compliance with the Act when processing personal data submitted by users.
Please take the time to read and understand these Terms before using your Txapeldun’s Card. We also recommend keeping a copy of these Terms for future reference, although please note that they may be updated from time to time as described below. Your use of the Txapeldun’s Card will entail acceptance of these Terms.
Obtaining Your Txapeldun’s Card
- You can obtain a Txapeldun’s Card free of charge at any participating Sagardi UK restaurant (subject to availability). Your Txapeldun’s Card is issued by, and remains the property of, Sagardi UK. It may only be used as described in these Terms in participating restaurants. It is not a credit card, charge card or debit card and it cannot be used to purchase Sagardi’s products or services.
The card gives the user access to manyspecial and enjoyable perks such as: direct discounts, special offers, exclusivity in some services, priority in certain activities, periodic and personalized information and more. The card can be used in any of the establishments that make up the commercial network of Grupo SAGARDI.
- You can use your Txapeldun’s Card at any participating Sagardi’s restaurant (excluding Sagardi’s Outdoor Catering and Sagardi’s takeaway) to receive 10% discounts on qualified spending as further described in these Terms.
Established promotions or discounts and/or ones that are established in the future, will be applicable only in cash or credit card payments in any Grupo SAGARDI restaurants. These discounts and offers won’t be applicable during organised events. In these cases, budgets issued by commercial department of Grupo SAGARDI will have a special consideration.
- To register and claim Txapeldun’s Card discounts you must be aged 14 or over. Proof of age may be required before we issue or accept the registration of a Txapeldun’s Card and you must act truthfully when providing details of your age.
Registering Your Txapeldun’s Card
- You can register your Txapeldun’s Card online at www.sagardi.co.uk. To register a Txapeldun’s Card, you are required to provide a valid email address and certain other contact information. Only one Txapeldun’s Card can be registered per email address.
- When you register your Txapeldun’s Card, Txapeldun Club will automatically activate your Txapelduns Card.
- These benefits will not be combined with other offers except as expressly stated in the conditions of each. The cardholder must keep the receipt or proof of purchase in case a conflict arises regarding the rights to use the Card conferred.
Limitations on the Use of Your Txapeldun’s Card
- The Txapeldun’s Cards may not be sold, exchanged or used for any other purpose, except as specified in these Terms, without Sagardi’s written permission.
- Sagardi UK does not warrant or represent that your Txapeldun’s Card will always be accepted at participating Sagardi’s restaurants. For example, in the unlikely event of a failure of Sagardi’s IT and communications systems, Sagardi’s may not be able to add discounts or allow you to redeem a discount during such a system failure.
- Sagardi UK reserves the right to refuse to accept a Txapeldun’s Card or to limit the use of a Txapeldun’s Card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud, misconduct or unauthorised use. Sagardi UK may withdraw or cancel your Txapeldun’s Card or take any other action it may deem appropriate if it suspects fraud, misconduct or unauthorised use of your Txapeldun’s Card. The Txapeldun’s Card shall become invalid once cancelled under such circumstances and you will not be able to receive any discounts on your Txapeldun’s Card.
Sagardi UK’s Maximum Liability and exclusion of Warranties
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or with regard to fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, Sagardi UK’s maximum liability to you in relation to these Terms and your use of the Txapeldun’s Card shall not exceed the final balance held on your Txapeldun’s Card. Sagardi UK shall not, under any circumstances, be liable to you for matters which are beyond Sagardi UK’s reasonable control.
- Sagardi UK will endeavour to provide the services relating to your Txapeldun’s Card using reasonable skill and care. All other warranties, representations, conditions and terms, whether express or implied, written or oral, are hereby expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Notwithstanding the above, nothing in these Terms shall affect your statutory rights.
Cancellation of your Txapeldun’s Card
- You have the right to cancel your
Txapeldun’s Card at any time but you will lose the right to enjoy discounts. If you wish to cancel your Txapeldun’s Card, you must contact the Sagardi UK Card team at email@example.com.
Amendment of these Terms and Termination
- Sagardi UK reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time or withdraw the Txapeldun’s Card scheme with reasonable notice. Any such changes will be posted on www.sagardi.co.uk or www.gruposagardi.com
- Accordingly, you should check this webpage on a regular basis. If you have registered your Txapeldun’s Card, then we will notify you of any change, deletion or addition by email. The amended Terms will apply to your use of the Txapeldun’s Card.
If we intend to withdraw the Txapeldun’s Card scheme, we will endeavour to give you 30 days’ notice.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms are governed by English law.
- These Terms (together with the documents referred to in them) represent the entire agreement between you and Sagardi UK in relation to your use of the Txapeldun’s Card. If any provision of these Terms shall be invalid or unenforceable, all other provisions of the Terms shall nonetheless remain valid and enforceable.
How to contact us
- If you have any general enquiries or, a query regarding your Txapledun’s Card, or if you wish to dispute any transaction that has occurred on your Txapeldun’s Card, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.